If your workout style is more Zen than Sven and you prefer to glow rather than all out sweat then we have great news for you on the slimming stakes.
Turns out that yoga isn't just good for the body, mind and spirit, but there are a couple of simple yet highly effective poses you can include within your workouts which are every bit as good for weight loss as resistance training can be.
Try these three simple yoga poses for some serious calorie burning effects. Do them whilst watching the telly - no fancy pants equipment required.
Boat Pose Crunch
Aim for 3 sets each of 10 reps
1. Start seated with knees bent
2. Raise the feet so the thighs form a V shape with spine, arms supporting the neck or out-stretched parallel to the floor
3. Hold for as long as you can! Time yourself and try to keep building on your own record.
4. Feel the burn baby!
Downward facing dog into Donkey Kick
Aim for 3 sets of at least 5 on each side
1. Form a downward dog, raise your left or right leg and point your toes
2. Slightly bend your supporting leg, hop off the ground like you are a graceful gazelle! Sweeping the raised leg HIGHER baby!
3. Lower lift and repeat.
Aim for 3 sets again
1. Lay face down, arms should be beside you to start with, the palms facing upwards.
2. Turn on those butt cheeks. Press down into the floor and pull the inner thighs inwards towards each other.
3. Lift your legs and raise your chin and chest. Now breath deep, hold for at least 10 counts and then repeat.
Keep checking back for more of our top tips on how to release your inner Triple-F